Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping, to improve the harmony in the look of the smile
- Cosmetic Fillings, to repair damaged teeth
- Dental Cleanings, for maintenance work that you can't get at home.
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Gum Grafting, to improve your gum strength
- Bone Grafting, to relax your gums
- Corrective Jaw (Orthognathic) Surgery, for chronic jaw pain
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to restore a beautiful smile
- General Dentistry, for a one-stop location to suit all of you and your family's needs.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Periodontal Therapy, to balance or lessen gums
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Scaling and Root Planing, to treat acute gum disease
- Dentures, a wide variety of options are available to help return your smile
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Veneers, to replicate the properties of a tooth's natural surface.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal, to prevent overcrowding, misaligned teeth, and pain.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.